The menu is available to download here:
Please take note of the following:
- All the food is prepared from scratch in a commercial kitchen with a hygiene rating of 5.
- Fresh produce is sourced daily from the market to ensure it is always as fresh as possible.
- The supplier understands that Durston is a nut free zone. There are no nut products in any of the Durston meals. They are prepared on a discrete production line. The supplier endeavours to ensure that there is no contamination with any nut products that may be used on other production lines.
- All meat is British Red Tractor and sourced from accredited BRC suppliers with full traceability.
- All fish is MSC and sustainable.
- Sugar alternatives such as honey are used. Artificial sweeteners are not used.
- Low sodium alternatives are used.
- The food will be delivered hot in individual portions, in compostable containers.
- Boys will need to bring their own water bottle/drink, morning snack and eating utensils, such as a ‘spork’, to school each day.
- There is a three week rolling menu that will be in place for a full academic year.
- If you wish to opt out during the academic year you will have to give a term’s notice.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds for lunches not taken such as when a pupil is off sick.
The cost of the meals is £6.30 per day.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following QR codes will take you to an external site where you can view the full nutritional and allergen information for the weekly menus:
Extra Menu Items: